Thursday — Saturday, September 26-28, 2019
More information will be posted soon!
Thursday, September 26, 2019
7:30 p.m. - Pastor
Friday, September 27, 2019
8:30 a.m. - Pastor
10:00 a.m. - Pastor
11:30 a.m. - Pastor *
1:00 p.m. - Lunch (for purchase)**
2:00 p.m. - Meeting for Free SDA leaders
6:00 p.m. - Pastor
7:30 p.m. - Pastor
Sabbath, September 28, 2019
8:00 a.m. - Pastor
8:30 a.m. - Pastor
9:30 a.m. - Pastor *
11:00 a.m. - Pastor
2:00 p.m. - Vegan Fellowship lunch
3:30 p.m. - Health*
5:00 p.m. - Baptism
6:15 p.m. - Testimonies & Musical
7:30 p.m. - Campmeeting closing
* Children & Youth programs.
** Please email us if you intend to purchase lunch ($6/plate): firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule is subject to modification.
For Additional Information: Call 770-270-1087 OR 770-270-5535.
Pastor Patrick Herbert — Tucker-Norcross Free SDA Church, Georgia.
Pastor Chris Chatman — Bethlehem Free SDA Church, Georgia.
Pastor Abimael Merino — Heavenbound Free SDA Church, Alberta.
Dr. Diane Herbert, ND — Tucker-Norcross Free SDA Church, Georgia.
Red Top Mountain State Park
Group Shelter #2
Park Location: The Campmeeting is at Red Top Mountain State Park near Cartersville, Georgia. It is a beautiful park in northwestern Georgia and is situated on a lake. The forest is lush and green and the surroundings are peaceful. Hiking and walking trails are available to better enjoy the abundant wildlife. The park is near I-75 off of Exit 285, and is an easy drive from Atlanta, Georgia (approx. 45 min.).
Address of Park:
Meeting Location: After crossing the bridge to the park, at the second road turn left (toward park office and cabins). Watch for Group Shelter #2 on your right. Parking is available at the Meeting Location.
|Red Top Mountain State Park Location
Accommodations for Campmeeting 2019
1) Red Top Mountain State Park: 1-bathroom cabins (2 bedrooms with 2 double beds in each bedroom for a total of 4 beds; kitchen with cooking utensils; living room area; back deck): $150/night + tax with a 2-night minimum. Call Gilead Institute at 770-270-1087 to make reservations. (Limited availability.) SOLD OUT; CALL TO GET ON WAITLIST.
2) Red Top Mountain State Park: 2- bathroom cabins (2 bedrooms with 2 double beds in each bedroom for a total of 4 beds; kitchen with cooking utensils; living room area; back deck): $175/night + tax with a 2-night minimum. Call Gilead Institute at 770-270-1087 to make reservations. (Very limited availability.) SOLD OUT; CALL TO GET ON WAITLIST.
3) Rent an RV trailer in Red Top Mountain State Park Campground
: You can select the size of RV you need for your family, it will be delivered to Red Top Mountain State Park campground, and be ready for you when you arrive. Costs will vary; however, plan on at least $120/night. If you are interested in this option, please call the office at 770-270-1087 or email email@example.com
5) Allatoona Landing & Resort
: 1 and 2 bedroom furnished cabins with kitchenettes (all cabins have 2 beds and 1 bathroom): $135.00/night + tax. One exit south of Red Top Mountain State Park. Address: 24 Allatoona Landing, Cartersville, GA. Call 770-974-6089 to make reservations.
6) Holiday Harbor Marina & Resort
: All cabins are 2 bedrooms (1 bathroom = $130.00/night + tax; 2 bathrooms = $150.00/night + tax). Address: 5989 Groovers Landing Rd SE, Acworth, GA. Call 770-974-2575 to make reservations. Be sure to let them know what time you will arrive on the day your reservation starts.
7) Best Western Garden Inn & Suites
, Cartersville, Georgia (1 or 2 beds): $74.99.00/night + tax. Call 770-386-1569 to make reservations. Address: 5663 GA-20, Cartersville, GA 30121 (turn in through the Chevron gas station).
8) Extended Stay America—Kennesaw
: Ask for a 5% discount. 20 minute drive south of Red Top. Call 770-422-1403 to make reservations.
in nearby Cartersville, Georgia: MIcrotel Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn, Days Inn, Hampton Inn, Motel 6, Country Inn, & others.The International Association of Free SDAs cannot guarantee the pricing listed above.